These delicious and addictive Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls are quick and easy to whip up. They’re perfect to have on hand as a pick me up when you’re feeling your energy levels dip. For me that’s every day at about 3-4pm – especially when I’m at work! Make a batch and they’ll last for up to a week in your fridge.
Store bought energy snacks are often overly sweet in my opinion so I get sick of them easily. That’s why it’s great making your own energy balls as you can really adapt them to suit your taste buds and mix up the ingredients each time.
If you fancy something else chocolatey be sure to try my Banana & Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies.
- 100g rolled oats
- 50g pea protein powder
- 40g cacao powder
- 30g chia seeds
- 150g chunky peanut butter
- 150g honey/maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp of coconut cream or milk
- In a bowl, mix together all your dry ingredients.
- If the mixture is too dry to shape add more coconut cream/milk as needed, a tablespoon at a time, until you get the right consistency.
- Shape the mixture in to protein balls around 2inches in diameter or to whatever size you fancy.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
12.1g Carbs | 6.8g Fat | 6.2g Protein